Schrader’s® single SKU solution is the ultimate inventory solution.
The EZ-sensor® is able to cover over 100 million TPMS-enabled vehicles in North America, supporting a diverse set of global vehicle platforms. There are currently more than 150 SKUs of tire sensors fitted to North American vehicles equipped with TPMS. For aftermarket distributors and retailers, this can mean money tied up in inventory for sensors that are rarely used, or time lost in the service bay while waiting for the right sensor to be delivered.
In 2010, Schrader launched the EZ-sensor, the automotive industry’s first patented and programmable OEM-replacement, TPMS sensor that is fully programmable to function across diverse car makes and models.
Schrader aims to make installation as smooth as possible. EZ-sensor is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. This means that installation only requires the EZ-sensor itself and a single programming/scan tool. EZ-sensor is compatible with all major TPMS programming devices in the market and features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
The new EZ-sensor® part number 33500 replaces SKUs 33000 (315MHz) - 33200 (433MHz).
- Combines 314.9, 315 & 433 MHz applications into ONE sensor
- Future proofed to support new and pending OE system technologies
- Achieves OE quality requirements
- Replicates OE functionality, including auto-locate technology
- Aluminum clamp-in and rubber snap-in options
- Increased speed of service
- Optimize inventory levels and turns
- Eliminate potential lost sales
- Reduce overall cost of service