Since 1933, Myers Industries has been supplying the undervehicle service industry with reliable products for tire repair and retread. In 1937 the first Myers Tire Supply catalog was published, introducing the slogan, "Everything for the Tire Dealer." Myers Tire Supply opened its first domestic branch in Detroit, Michigan in 1954 and in 1955, the business incorporates and expands. In 1963, Myers Tire Supply's central warehouse is built in Akron, Ohio. The company continues to strive to distribute a broad selection of tire supplies, tools and equipment for the tire service market.