Dear Valued Customers,
Due to the rapidly changing situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to share information about
Myers Tire Supply’s (“MTS”) readiness for continued business operations. We want to reassure our
customers that we are monitoring the developing situation and have resources in place to provide you
MTS and Tuffy Manufacturing have conducted an “Essential Business Analysis” in all states in which we
conduct business that have issued “Stay at Home” or “Shelter in Place” order. To date, our analysis has
determined that we qualify as “essential” in each state. We enclose our analysis for the State of Ohio as one example
. If you require additional information in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact us.
As the number of cases continues to escalate globally - safety remains our priority. MTS is taking
additional preventive measures to ensure the health and safety of our team:
- Employees that can work from home have been provided the resources to do so. Our telework will not interrupt our ability to continue to provide our customers with a high level of service.
- Employees that are required to go into the office or the field have been instructed to take their temperature each morning and/or monitor symptoms related to COVID-19 and are directed to stay home if reporting a temperature and/or symptoms.
- Employees are directed, encouraged, and reminded to practice social distancing.
We are still operating at our normal hours with normal staffing nationwide. Our field sales representatives
are still able to make site visits, as permissible based on state and local laws, but we are strongly
encouraging our customers to request and confirm such visits by phone with your local sales
representative or customer service representative 800-998-9897. Understanding many customers are
limiting visitors, we will visit your sites upon invitation only.
MTS also offers online ordering. Please contact your local sales representative to have your online account set up if this is a viable option for you.
We understand that you may be concerned with the potential risk of disruptions of your supply chain due
to the Coronavirus. MTS has initiated protocols, such as a Pandemic Preparedness Plan, that address the potential supply chain risks including, but not limited to:
- Increased communication with our suppliers to capture updated status information;
- Increased communication with our customers to inform of any changes in delivery commitments;
- Secured secondary sources for core products; and
- Continued review and analysis of potential supply chain challenges and its impact to the businesses.
We continue to actively monitor developments from the CDC and local, state, and federal governments.
Our focus, dedication, and support are unwavering as we navigate these unique times. We hope you and
your loved ones remain safe and healthy.
Lance Meyer, VP of Sales, GM MTS International
Myers Tire Supply