TERMS OF SALE
Prices are subject to change without notice.
All applicable product warranties are provided by each product’s manufacturers. Myers makes no warranty, expressed or implied, and expressly disclaims any and all implied warranties including the implied warranty of merchantability and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Myers be liable to the buyer for any special, indirect, indirect incidental or consequential damages.
Illustrations and Data: Myers Tire Supply has made every effort to illustrate and describe the products accurately; however, these illustrations are for identification only and products may vary due to manufacturing improvements or changes.
Open account terms of net 15 days are available to customers with approved credit. Mastercard, VISA and American Express are accepted.
Equipment is available on easy lease plans. Advise us of your needs and complete information will be sent to you immediately. Applicable sales taxes will be payable according to state laws.
Freight is F.O.B. Origin
A minimum of $50.00 will be invoiced for any single order totaling less than $50.00. Please order accordingly..
Applicable state and local sales tax will be added on every item, and freight if taxable, unless a valid sales tax exemption certificate has been provided for said items at the time the order is placed.
Safety Data Sheets:
Safety data sheets are available online.
For your own protection, inspect shipments before signing freight bill. If a shipment is damaged, note damage on freight bill and file a claim with the carrier immediately.
General Return Policy:
For full refund items must be:
- Returned within 45 Days of delivery
- New item in unused and unopened condition in original packaging
- Returned in original packing and with all parts and accessories
- Returned as the result of our error (Shipped in error/Myers ordered in error)
- Damaged Product within 45 days of delivery
- Shipping errors to be reported within 48 hours of delivery
- Freight Damage should be noted on Freight Bill
- In certain cases return shipping charges will be charged
- Credit will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of item
- Returns outside the 45 day term, contact your local sales office for processing
To return any item, contact Myers Tire Supply by calling 800-998-9897 to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA).
Ship merchandise returns with the RMA enclosed to: Myers Tire Supply, Inc., ATTN: Returned Goods, 1293 S. Main St., Akron, OH 44301
Factory Direct / Special Orders:
Contact your sales office for a Return Material Authorization (RMA )
- ACustomer is responsible for shipping
- A 20% Restocking Fee will apply
- Credit will be issued after receipt and inspection of item
For any warranty or warranted items such as equipment, air tools or jacks please contact your local sales office.
- Product failures beyond 45 Days of delivery will be handled according to the terms of the Manufactures Warranty Policy.
- All other requests are subject to the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty and review and are supported by the manufacturer directly.
Items that cannot be returned
- Items that have been used or installed for reasons other than warranty
- Perishable Items
The websites of Myers Industries, Inc. (“Myers”), its companies, divisions, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, the “Company”) are provided for informational purposes. By using these sites, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
All text, graphics, and layouts on this website are copyrighted by the Company. Access to this website does not confer on any user the right to the Company’s intellectual property. The trademarks, symbols, logos, and trade names presented on this website are the property of the Company, unless otherwise indicated.
You may display, reproduce, and use the information contained herein only for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Limited commercial use is permitted if using specially designated “Download Image” sections of a website. Any other reproduction, distribution, display, performance, modification, or use of this site’s content is prohibited, unless expressly authorized by the Company.
Company websites are provided as a service to our customers, shareholders, and the public. In developing and updating the site, we have tried to include complete, timely, and accurate information. However, the Company makes no warranties (express or implied) about the information on this website, and we are not responsible for its use or misuse. This website is updated regularly and information is subject to change without notice or obligation to users.
Links are provided to other public websites outside of the Company as a service to users. We are not responsible for, and make no representations about, the content or use of other such websites which may be accessed through links in this web site, and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content.